Tuesday 17 April 2012

Exhibition in Milgi.

Photobucket

Sorry I havent blogging in such a long time, I've been sorting out my exhibition in Milgi for next week. It's all about the scary world of the internet, how no one really knows who their talking to on social networking sites and gamers being addicted to online gaming. I'm inspired by the Sublime and the Everyday, a aim is to create a modern day Sublime art piece.

All I've been doing for the last month is collecting every ones old crap and painting it white. I've always loved white on white but by the end of this exhibition I may get head aches from the sit of even magnolia. =D

Every one and any one is very welcome to the exhibition, so please come, grab and drink from milgi's bar and enjoy yourself.


.............................................................
Poster made by Adam Towle.

No comments:

Post a Comment