Sunday 29 April 2012

Jon Pountney Photographing WWW.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Jon Pountney is a Cardiff based photographer, he currently exhibiting 'Cardiff before Cardiff' in the Millenium Centre which you can catch at the moment until the 27th of May.

Jon is a brilliant photographer, he has captured the clutter effect I wanted to show in my exhibition   that I have not been able to achieve in my own photography.  He also got a shot of the one thing I had not noticed in my own exhibition and that every one else had. The Guess Who game had created question mark shadows on the bottle behind it, I've been wanted to take my own photos of this but I think Jon's are much better. 

I'm taking the exhibition down tomorrow and I really appreciate every one who came to the exhibition, particularly the ones who took photos.

Thank you.


.............................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment