Saturday 26 November 2011

Malak’s chair.

Photobucket

This was created by Malak, I really love how old the chair looks and it's in a completely different medium from every thing else I've had. I'm guessing brown pencil. I particularly love the legs of the chair and horn like things on the side of the seat. This Chair is beautifully done, I love how it looks quickly coloured in and how one side of the back of the chair is slightly thicker. It's gives the drawing personality.
I'm really surprised of how a lot of these chairs don't have shadowing but still look very 3D.

And again I love the photography of the the paper the shading is wonderful.



...................................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment