Wednesday 16 November 2011

Chair art


So I'm starting my own exhibition for a project in uni, and for the museum project I found the room in my university it's huge, dark and has beautiful wooden floors. The only problem is that I now need to fill the walls from head to toe in pictures, paintings, photography and digital work of chairs. So I'm walking every where to find wonderful people to help me out, I've already got my boyfriend, friend and her cousin to draw me some Chairs but I need a lot more.

Charlie created me a poster to help me out which I loved but when I went into Milgi to take a photo of it it was lost with all the other posters on the wall. So I took it down and created a new one which is much more colourful. I think I do like Charlies (bottom photo) a lot more then mine (top photo) but like I said it was lost on the wall with posters of orange and and blue.


I did try to make my hand writing look like charlies  but I think I failed. Oh well it will do the job.

If your interested in sending me your work, please do. I will blog and exhibit every piece of art work I got as long as it's of a chair.

If your interested just comment below.


.........................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment