Monday 11 April 2011

Patch work

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Looking at Spring/Summer 2012 trends for uni, I found a lot of patch work details on WGSN which reminded me of my final major project for college. I did amazing patch work inspired by my grandma bug's (kate cox) patchwork, she is well known in American for her work. My patch work was very expensive because it was make from 100% silk and I needed a LOT of it to make a tiny bit of fabric, but it was so much fun and looked amazing.

I loved doing it so much, I would love to do it again. So I'm thinking about making it again for the project I'm currently doing.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic


...........................................................



Images at bottom of the post is from wgsn.com
Images at the top of the post are images from my patchwork jacket. 

No comments:

Post a Comment