Sunday 17 April 2011

layering images

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

With my photography I wanted to do something fun with them so I decided to layer them just because I hadn't done it before.

Image and video 
hosting by TinyPic
Image and video 
hosting by TinyPic

The first two images are very old photos which were saved after my old computer went mental and deleted all my images. I did a photo shoot with my baby sister and I dressed her up as a punk (as she put it), I loved the outcome the lighting in the shoot was beautiful, but a lot of the photos are now gone. the last two photos are very recent.
 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I really like this effect, especially the first image. I love the detail and greenness of my sisters eye and the pink and simpleness of the follow.  I also love the last image, to me it looks like the flower is very unstable and it's about to fall over. ha.


....................................................



No comments:

Post a Comment