Saturday 21 January 2012

Don't Touch

Photobucket


I hate not being able to blog, I haven't wanted to because I've spent so much time blogging about my museum project I wanted my tutors to find the post's with ease. Still not sure if their still marking or not but I just thought I'd add this post because it's connected. 

The day after I thought it was all over I had a phone call off one of my teachers Carroll, I had written all over the floor of my museum project. I didn't think it was a big deal, I had asked the care taker and he said it should be fine. Later my mother told me it was really old, expensive flooring and some important people wanted to inspect the building. So it was completely fair they made me come in to scrap all the writing off, though I wasn't the happiest about it at the time. I was so determined to get it all off and get out of there it only took me about 3 hours I thought it would be a lot more. 

I did like the writing so thank god Charlie took a photo of my horrible language I wrote on the floor. The only reason I wrote such things was because after I had set up all my chairs and made them perfect some one came in a rearranged them all and sacked them neatly. 

I love the photo Charlie took.


.....................................................................................

1 comment:

  1. It really is one heck of a cracking shot! Even iconic.

    ReplyDelete